Sometimes i really think i have v good taste hahaa, U KNOW, the cute girl i mentioned in the first post is attached, ABC n this colleague who joined us for lunch today are married despite being only 26. GUYS MARRIED AT 26!? A bit too early right!
Well, a bit sad that ABC din join us for lunch. But another guy joined us. Rather gd looks again, but wad attracts me more is his nice voice! hahaa. He is eunice's secondary sch schmate, 26 too, so they v close. Just asked bro if he knows him, he said his name quite familiar but cant recall. (His STM worse than mine, ya which means its quite serious alr)
Laughed like shit during lunch. I just learnt from the newspaper ytd, laughing makes u more energetic plus many other benefits. (OH ITS KEEPS U SLIM TOO.) Thats probably the reason y i was kept awake ytd n today!
I got to change seat cos some auditors need my com. Im now sitted beside K(shan't mention his name) who is v nice and keeps offering me branded chocolates! Tho im further away from cute girl and ABC, but when i turn to the right now, i can look up to the sky hah, which i quite like (: and im using bloomberg keyboard! i dunno wads bloomberg but it looks damn cool! So colourful and u can talk into the keyboard (there's a speaker!) hahah.
I cant rmb any jokes for today by eunice's secondary sch schmate (ok such a long name. call him.. Duman High Sch guy) DHS guy is funny too man. And a gentleman who automatically sits down when we found a table so that the rest of us can go buy food first -- yes i alr said this about ABC ytd. BUT I SUDDENLY RMB STH!! ABC was taking pics of newcomers two days back. I think cos he is leaving la so he wants a photo of everyone in the company, so maybe he has photos of everyone alr but not the newcomers so ya.
ABC: Can i take a picture of u?
Me: *heart thumping like mad but acting calm* errr..
The eye contact made my heart almost jump out.
Eunice (i was beside her tat time): She is just a temp la no need to take..
ABC: Then how long will she be here for?
Eunice: Not long enough for u to take.
ABC walks away, shit din see his expression upon hearing that ugh ):
I dunno if i appreciated eunice's help in coming to my rescue but aiya, i somewhat hope i can have a pic with him before he leaves in NINE WORKING DAYS): N i wonder y he din have lunch with us today. I found his facebook and many other colleagues' but most cant access unless u r a fren ): His wallpaper is him in sunglasses n winter clothes and looks like he is in some cave hahahahah.
AND CAN I ADD STH TO THE CONVERSATION IN YTD'S POST! Eunice asked ur house big enuf to accommodate everyone meh? He said in his cool shit slang,"I guess so, i have quite a few vacant rooms." Maybe its reserved for his kids or sth. What a rich ABC. He wore white today again. i always tot fair guys shouldnt wear white cos they most likely wont look gd in it BUT HE IS THE EPITOME OF FAIR GUYS CAN LOOK GD IN WHITE!
I SUDDENLY RMB STH AGAIN HAHAA. At lunch two days back,
Eunice: (to ABC, pointing at me) U know her meh?
ABC: No?
Eunice: Then why u nv intro urself to her???
[OMG SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS K! SHE SAID THE SAME THING TO DHS GUY TODAY, make me so paiseh!]
ABC: Oh hi, im ____! (v shyly, then looks back to plate of food and cont eating)
The eye contact made my heart almost jump out. (Most) Shy guys are so cute. hahaaa.
I shld end this stupid thing, why m i talking so much bout a married guy like some pervert. TML IS DRESS DOWN DAY I WONDER WAD HE WILL WEAR HAHAHAA. Btw his facebook pic is him in a Billabong jumper, black gloves and he is screaming. hahahaa.
Jan 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol. screamng in a cave. ya i wil b v nervous also when i see gdlkg ppl den wil try to avoid. haha crazy
ReplyDelete-beer
hahaha i wan see his profile man!!!!! ARGH!
ReplyDelete