First time blogging at airport. i better be fast, 14 mins left.
1. WALAO I MET NELSON KWEI. i was so glad he went to XR ok. OR MAYBE HE SAW ME AND WANTED TO AVOID ME OMG. i immediately hid in the toilet. Took a pic of his coupon. When im home i will post it up. God is kind to me, Lee Wei Song came to me, Nelson kwei din come to me. yay.
2. This morning once i entered transit i went to check out flights to US. And im certain that Charles' flight to LA is at 9.50am. (ONLY ONE FLIGHT) So we not fated, nv meet him. He's now on SIA probably playing some game. Farewell. Enjoy the 3 years there... ):
3. Why is my blog so lag??? Ytd night's post still not up! But at airport i can view up to the cynthia koh's post. REALLY DUNNO Y AT HOME CANT.
4. SO MANY EVENTS AT 3PM TODAY UGH. Nyonya cast at suntec, ch8 new yr countdown repeat! UGH I DIN WATCH THAT NIGHT COS TOO TIRED AND NOW I MUST MISS IT AGAIN! I realised i have been missing out on doing my fav things for the sake of money. Like new yr nv go richard's house, today nv go nyonya or watch tv... SIGHS ARE ALL THESE WORTHWHILE???
5. GP IS LATE TODAY AGAIN V V V IRRITATING. XR and i laughed like mad today!! Will go home to talk bout it if im free. Relatives coming over for dinner today -- the lawyer's family, see cynthia koh's post hah.
6. Mich will probably have another christmas event at the end of the yr. Will work for her again shld uni life not be hectic -- ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT I GET INTO UNI. i really like the airport (: T3 so empty now.. k back to rotting with XR. (:
Jan 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment