Jan 9, 2009

I Swear I Will Die If Any HSBC Colleague Finds My Blog.

Din feel like blogging but after talking to khyrul bout ABC I SO WANT TO TALK BOUT HIM TODAY! Quite tired, shall just summarise..

When i reached in the morning, he wasn't there, his laptop wasn't there, shocked to the max.
(He sits right beside the entrance)
A bit no mood in the morning.
Eunice went lunch with the actuarial department friends, i went with the usual others.
COOL SHIT THING HAPPENED.
In the lift, i happened to see J's (a mini boss like eunice) phone, it says ABC CALLING!!!!
She picked up, he asked where we were going for lunch!
We said Haig Road and he said so far aiya nvm dun wan come w us.
SIGHS. But well at least i know he came today! Just that he not at his table.
BOSS IS V FUNNY OVER LUNCH I THINK HE SO CUTE LA!
i think recently i rather high on fair guys. boss one of them ahhahaah siao.
AND ANOTHER GUY FROM ACTUARIAL DEPARTMENT,
who opened the door for me to Happy Hour room (: then i happily refilled my bottle (:
Despite being fair, he looks so gd in white too!
Back to office after lunch, ABC WAS THEREEEE(:
Im so glad im sitting at the bloomberg place now cos many pple INCLUDING HIM will walk pass there often since big dustbins and the place to get hot beverages etc is there too.
HE WAS CLEARING HIS TABLE SO KEPT GG TO DUSTBIN )):
Once he was talking to another person i excitedly tried to eavesdrop on their conversation like a pervert BUT BUT the photocopier behind WAS SO NOISY!
I ALMOST HEARD BOUT HIS WIFE I SO SAD LA!

lady he talking to: Why are u going back ah...
ABC: My wife... *photocopier sounds*

but i was happy that i heard his laughter quite a few times, like some naughty kid laughing sia CUTE!
I din manage to smile when i see him cos always after a spilt sec of eye contact he looks away Y MUST HE LIKE THAT SIA!
AND THOUGH TODAY'S DRESS DOWN DAY HE STILL WORE SO SMARTLY - white shirt and belt n cool shit shoes = NICE OBVIOUSLY.
i forgot to say sth! during lunch learnt from usual lunch khaki, C, that not that ABC thinks haig road is far then dun wan come is cos there no aircon. (PLS ITS TOTALLY NOT FAR)
When he reaches home he immediately on the aircon -- i just think this sounds v cool hah.
C received a missed call from ABC too! they were talking bout it in the lift then ABC called j (as i mentioned earlier)
ABC like rather close to C too, always massaging her hah for fun that kind. cute right.
Today's a rather tired day cos not much things to help me concentrate or perk me up.
Though he walked past me many times, he doesnt look at my direction, conversations cant hear (OH I HEARD ONE FULL ONE THO BUT ITS BOUT WORK N I DUN UNDERSTAND N HIS SLANG REALLY QUITE HARD TO UNDERSTAND!), din have lunch w us, when i reached in morning n left in evening he not at his table etc hahah.

Hafta end this. Got nyonya at 1030 前线追踪. YTD (i think) I went happy hr room to refill bottle as usual he was sitting there coolly w his laptop with a cup of drink, so relaxed, so cool! hahaha.

On mon, it will be his last 8th working day. (i was v sad when i typed this sentence hah)

2 comments:

  1. When he reaches home he immediately on the aircon

    this is ... envtally unfrenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a short summary.i can't imagine how long this entry would be if it wasn't summarized.

    ReplyDelete