Nov 11, 2009

My Mundane Life In Pointers.

1. One day last week on 81 back home from EPPS, I MET 3 GUYS FROM GREENVIEW 3E5 GOSH!!!!!!! why the hell did i pretend not to see them! They were staring at me but they din call me - like the two malay boys who "eh cikgu!" me ): and they alighted at the next stop ): So fated meet some students i know yet i liddat )):

2. Joanna is not only pretty on the inside but pretty on the outside too. But we seldom talk, firstly seats far and now like nth much to talk...

3. Din expect that it is harder to teach when exams are over. I have to constantly think of activities for 2Kindness.

4. I salute Mdm Wee, teacher of 2H. Dunno why is she a mdm when she looks young. but realised she has two rather old sons like maybe 15yrs old. gosh she looks young!! She was damn dao to me then ytd she chatted with me at the hall. She is so billingual! She taught me so much.

5. Decided to teach 2Kindness idioms. Gosh they are v noisy this time round. Like wad mingsheng said "Miss Loh they know you are v kind so they talk so much. When Mdm radiah is here they wont liddat one!" AND TODAY I WAS SO ANGRY COS THEY ARE SO NOISY THAT I JUST SAT THERE FOR 1 AND A HALF PERIODS. "You can do wadever u want im not gg to bother." They took so long to realise i was angry. But they were so apologetic later... that i dunno how to reply them.

AND YOU KNOW,
LISTENING TO THEM USING THE IDIOMS I TAUGHT THEM MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
"We made Miss Loh angry so now we have to face the music!" - ethan
"Miss Loh dun listen to lewis' cock and bull story!" -darrell
And.... i cant rmb alr.
When i ask so wad are the idioms we learnt ytd??
Im so happy when all of them starts screaming out the idioms and meanings (:
BUT IT'S SO NOISY ))):
Im really bad at keeping them quiet.
That's really wad i hope to learn most!!!
6. 2K is the first class in a pri sch that made me laugh like mad. And some of their laughters are seriously damn funny hahah.
7. Samuel is the kind of child i hope to have. He gave me his parent's letter regarding him not being able to come to sch on 9nov. I read it and was totally omg. He is the special guest to some prestigious concert gosh!!!! His math exam he got full marks but was so honest to tell me one small part was marked wrongly. And he got 99.5. Eng he got 39/40. And he is seriously the smartest in the class.
After wad mdm wee taught me, i decided to intro them p3 stuff too. i wrote 1/4 + 1/5 = ? and everyone is like lost but he told me "ok first u must find the lcm, and u realise it's 20......." BUT GOD IS FAIR. I realised he cant pronounce 'L', he would say 'Y' instead, and the class often make fun of him bout that ):
So it's
"Miss Yo..." instead of "Miss Loh"
"Miyo" instead of "milo"
you get the idea.
8. There was supposedly the EPPS Olympic Walk last fri but was called off cos of bad weather )): Changed to ACES day dance in the hall. First time in my life walking ard catching students playing a fool and not doing the dance like some idiot. UPSET AS I REALLY CANT DANCE!!!! I TOTALLY CANT COORDINATE! AND GOSH JOANNA DOES IT SO NICELY!!! )): i feel so stupid... Well i hope i cldnt dance cos wasnt in the right attire...
9. Whenever there are pe lessons i will be joining this teacher called mr kirk AND HE IS GOD DAMN DAO. TO ME. Sometimes he plays with the kids like a little boy so why must he treat me liddat!?!?!
10. Im quite upset that i cant work for airport christmas event this yr ): I really hope it's cos it's not by Fly studio and not cos michelle din want to email me, din want me to work for her. Well i can ask other colleagues-used-to-be online but so long nv talk... I have calculated. FORTY-FOUR DAYS OF HOLS, WAD TO DO DURING THIS PERIOD?!?!
11. Alevels have begun and according to khyrul, Os ends today. the tot of GP exam being today freaks me out alittle. Ytd's math paper 1 everyone in tp said hard. *shivers* I WLD RATHER GO SIM THAN GO THRU THESE HORRORS AGAIN!!!! But seriously, i definitely am upset for having wasted the two yrs and getting a useless alevel cert. BUT I BELIEVE GOD HAS PLANNED STH FOR ME, sth gd i hope.
Met tons of TP pple as i walked to the bus stop to go EPPS. Think im damn fated with eugene from choir. HE GOT D FOR GP WHEN HE DID NOT DO AQ AND SUMMARY AT ALL LAST YR. This yr he said whoa i got do everything this yr. hah chatted a little but a bit weird ar cos we were on the steps of overhead bridge hahah. And both of us hope to get into NTU mathematical sci! Hah. That's wad he said when we met at T2 chomel earlier this yr...
MAY 2K COOPERATE WITH ME
AND MAY I TEACH THEM HAPPILY
AND MAY THEY LEARN AND HAVE FUN SIMULTANEOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment