Sep 30, 2009

Other Than Rotting, Wad Can I Do During My Super Long Free Time? ):

How sad and useless i feel today...
Greenview din call, big ):
Spent the day fb-ing and blog hopping, finding more bout pple's life.

1. Came to lower sec classmate amelia's blog, saw how sweet she and her bf is (:, read bout how her bf changed her life. Love is amazing, love is blind (:

2. Came to yanni's fb - the few ones whose profile isn't private. walao she posted the photos from Pattaya, i think it's the forst time i see myself on fb!!! Walao eh damn ugly pics somemore hahaa.

And just all of a sudden, i felt like having fb): IM SAYING UNTIL LIKE ITS STH V UNATTAINABLE. u know i dun want to have fb cos i have no nice pics HAHAA yes the reason is simple as that. It's cool to be able to keep in touch thru fb with HSBC colleagues (we almost completely lost contact btw HAH), AND MORE IMPTLY, I CAN ADD THE GREENVIEW KIDS!!!!! Tyrone's fb is private, wad a pity. Imagine if CY's classmates put up the pics they took and tagged me, i think thats so fun!! i din mention this, that time i was standing behind tyrone, talking to the four them, tyrone just v skillfully adjusted the phone, snapped a pic of me! THE GREENVIEW KIDS ARE V GD AT THIS! i only realised it when his facial expressions gave him away and dunno if he deleted it or not sia.

Right now i just keep smiling to myself cos talking bout them makes me happy. (: TO THINK I TURNED DOWN GREENVIEW LIKE SO MANY TIMES!!! Cos it clashes with other schs, initially cos i dun like waking up early. BUT NOW I JUMP OUT OF BED AND SMILE AS I BATHE HAHAH. After their exams if i have a chance to relief them again - btw i think it will be super chaotic, and i will feel irritated, with all the cards psps blasting of music from phone =s - i will really take pics with them!! Hopefully is they ask tho cos i dun dare to ask =S ahhaa.

I rotted the last day of september away. im really depressed when im wasting time. )): Three more mths to the end of 2009. 92 more days to go. Mum just asked "what do u plan to do during the 1.5 mths break cuming up?" Qns like this just make my mood worse. ):

i want to go greenview. i feel like getting fb. i feel like getting a blog that all my frens can read. But i dunno how to make a nice blog. I need ideas. I WANT TO GO GREENVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment