After exchanging countless smiles today,
K LA FINE IM EXAGGERATING,
several instead of countless,
he said sth more than HI to me (:
He was about to walk past me but stopped.
PG: you are a temp too issit?
Me: (SERIOUSLY v shocked that he talked to me, stunned tio, cant respond!) ya...
PG: wads your name?
Me: Kendra...
PG: Kendra? Im John...
as usual i was too nervous to respond and cont the conversation ):
He must be thinking wad a weird name i have and i was thinking why he has such a boring name.
BUT CAN U BELIEVE IT,
SAB SJ FELI,
HIS NAME STARTS WITH A 'J',
ITS A 'J' AGAIN,
WABIANG!
k la its just pure coincidence...
thank you com i love u for letting me finish this short entry!
i wonder wad will be coming up this week (:
BUT MY HEART WAS POUNDING THE FASTEST EVER. i think.
scary omg.
CALM DOWN KENDRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Feb 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL. EH. You know till this year then I realise your name is uncommon and 'weird'? HAHAHA!! Got once is when that law firm boss asked me what's your name (cos I asked him if got any more vacancies) then he said what a weird name. Then another time my friend commented your name is uncommon. HAHHAHAH. Walao. I all along thought your name is so common then now I realise it's not! LOL. Yeah hoh. All start with J one. Aiyooo. J and K goes together arh.
ReplyDeleteOh anw, the HH website pictures I can see leh! Maybe okay le?
EH LAW FIRM REMINDS ME OF STH I WANTED TO BLOG BUT FORGOT!
ReplyDeleteMINGHAO MY FIRST 3 MTHS FREN THAT FREAKING RICH MUSCLEMAN IS INTERNING AT A LAW FIRM! I DUNNO IF U ALL STILL RMB HIM AHHAHAA. when i heard law firm i was like walao cool shit can!!