After not seeing jon for so many days,
the craze AMAZINGLY died down today.
Din feel excited when i see his silhouette.
I THINK I KNOW WHY.
He looks better in pictures!!
His hair now like some bush la,
whoa i think he really saving money dun want go barber.
BUT, BIGGG sighsss yet again.
COS, our conversation (if u consider it as one) doesnt go beyond
HEY! HI! HELLO! *WAVE* *NICE SMILE*
u get the drift ):
I REALLY WANTED TO TALK TO HIM,
BUT HE IS ALWAYS LIKE SO BUSY!!!
When we bumped into each other outside mail room today,
he was carrying like so many boxes HOW TO TALK.
and i feel sad for him cos he's like made to do all the sai kang ):
k la maybe he doesnt mind la,
carrying boxes and all the heavy stuff,
HE FIT WAD HAHAA.
OHHH BTW!!!!
I RMB WHY XIAOTIAN KNOWS HIM ALR!!!
jon's chinese tuition teacher is xiaotian's mum!!
Then they live near each other then (simei),
so they will go to sch tgt! EVERY MORNING I THINK.
And yes xiaotian loves it cos he is attention-seeking hahaa.
He wore a dark grey shirt today.
Which i dunno why i dun like him in it. =.=
My back is aching resulting in me having a bad mood.
Maybe i shld really rest at home...
BUT I WILL JUST WASTE ELECTRICITY (TV, COM)
AND GROW FATTER (SLEEP, EAT, JUNK FOOD) !
i hope i can make it for work tml..
aiya tml morning see if im still aching not la.
the pressing qn i wld like to ask him is,
WHEN IS HE STAYING HERE TILLLLLL.
Feb 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment